Do you know how much your identity is worth on the black market? As little as one dollar. That’s because, in this digital age, our personal information is virtually everywhere—and utterly painless to steal.
It’s 2017. We do everything on the Internet. A study of 200 major companies shows over 60% leak personal information—like your email address—across the web. In the past few years, over a billion records have been compromised—and companies like Chase, eBay, Sony, and Target have suffered.
Identity Theft Protection is a serious and growing necessity and you can learn a lot from our expertise.
Below are some sobering facts about the new reality we face:
- 20% of victims don’t find out about accounts opened fraudulently for 4 years.
- 66% of incidents involve hackers opening new lines of credit without your knowledge.
- 47% of victims have reported difficulty in obtaining a loan or credit due to identity theft.
- Victims lose $4,930 on average for more than 30 hours spent on recovery.
Anthony will go over topics that will equip you with rare insights to provide knowledge that will last a lifetime. Subjects include:
- Best practices to protect yourself from identity theft—the fastest growing crime in the country.
- Who is generally targeted and How.
- What it means when your tax return is fraudulently filed—and what to do about it.
- How valuable your email address is—and how easy it is to steal.
- Why people are specifically after your health care information.
- 7 Steps to Recover after your Identity has been stolen
Regal Credit Management is one of the largest credit management companies in the U.S. Every staff member has advanced FICO® certification and a deft understanding of credit management. We’ve helped countless high net worth individuals—from pro athletes to celebrities—build, protect, and manage strong credit. Our CEO has given Forbes-worthy advice on credit protection. He’s spoken on credit management alongside Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, to Harvard students about financial literacy, and NFL athletes on credit management and protection.